Ivan Vorobev shares destiny with van Snick?
Everybody is already very well known with the situation of the London bronze medalist Charline van Snick. Apparently at the World Championships in Rio 2013 she failed on doping test and her points were taken from that Championships. What you maybe didn\'t know, Ivan Vorobev of Russia is in the same situation.
If you look closely into the International Judo Federation World Ranking List and check the points of the Vorobev for Rio2013 you will see that there is 0 (zero) points.
This makes lot of questions for the U81 fighter, why there is zero points and did he really failed on doping test, why was only the case of Charline van Snick public?
Is there special list for which competitors reputation do we care and protect them? Why are some athletes exposed into the public, specially when they are Olympic medalists, however the both cases are not good for judo, but there should be same criteria for everybody.
WORLD RANKING LIST MEN
- SURNAME, Name
- 1. RUS Mshvidobadze, Robert 6295
- 2. JPN Takato, Naohisa 5900
- 3. GEO Papinashvili, Amiran 5551
- 4. JPN Nagayama, Ryuju 5510
- 5. KAZ Smetov, Yeldos 4821
- 6. MGL Dashdavaa, Amartuvshin 4253
- 7. UZB Lutfillaev, Sharafuddin 3752
- 8. ESP Garrigós, Francisco 3594
- 9. GEO Chkhvimiani, Lukhumi 3505
- 10. BRA Takabatake, Eric 3340
WORLD RANKING LIST WOMEN
- SURNAME, Name
- 1. FRA Agbegnenou, Clarisse 8150
- 2. SLO Trstenjak, Tina 6090
- 3. JPN Tashiro, Miku 6050
- 4. JPN Nabekura, Nami 5020
- 5. NED Franssen, Juul 4953
- 6. SLO Leski, Andreja 4505
- 7. GER Trajdos, Martyna 4483
- 8. NED Vermeer, Sanne 3632
- 9. CAN Beauchemin-Pinard, Catherine 3631
- 10. CUB Del Toro Carvajal, Maylin 3460